|* Use a program like Paintshop Pro to make the images to use for letters. Since I only use PSP all examples are made with this program.|
|* The most commonly used screen resolution is 1024 x 768, but some people still have resolution 800 x 600 although not often anymore, and others have the newer 1280 x 1024. The tuts are designed for 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024.|
|* The image should not be higher than 450 pixels otherwise one will have to scroll too much straight away to read the text below it.|
2. Open the image in PSP, copy it one time and close the
original so that is safe!
3. Empty one image, clear it by using the CUT TOOL, fill
this empty space with a color that matches the image.
4. Copy the face, and paste onto the colored one.
5. Ad borders, then SAVE AS, make sure you save it as
Jpeg...Letter Creator cannot handle PSPimages;)
OPEN LETTER CREATOR.
1. Click HEADER (marked in red 1.) go to
text alignment to center the header when it is inserted, click it. (marked
in red 2.)
2. Click IMAGE (marked in red 3.) and go to the folder
where you have saved your header.
3. Now you can choose a background color by clicking
BODY (marked in red 1.) > SAMPLE (marked in red 2.)
4. The same you can do with the text color, click TEXT
COLOR SAMPLE (marked in red 3.)
The last part..... the footer..
1. Go to FOOTER.
2. Next to where you can choose the font, and font size,
you can change the position of the footer. (Next to the U . marked
in red 1.)
3. Type the name of the image creator, and your own name
like in the example below. (Marked in red 2.)
4. You can link the footer to your website or to your
5. Then click LINK (marked in red 4.)
6. Go to 3D EFFECTS and choose an effect for sending and receiving the letter if you wish to do so.
7. Go to FINISH and give your letter a name, like I named this letter Charm in Blue.
8. Choose an existing collection name or make a new one.
9. Type in the credits if you wish to do so: like your website or e-mail address. This will show up in the style box of the receiver of the letter, down on the left hand side.
10. Now ADD TO INCREDIMAIL.
If it is: congratulations!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this tut, and I hope it is of some use to you.